Jerry & Rachel Hsieh Real Estate Team - Keller Williams Realty in Los Angeles

Jerry & Rachel Hsieh Real Estate Team - Keller Williams Realty in Los Angeles
IF YOU WANT THE LATEST INFORMATION ON THE LOCAL LOS ANGELES REAL ESTATE MARKET, FOLLOW THIS BLOG! FEEL FREE TO SEND OUR TEAM A REQUEST FOR ANY PROPERTY ON THE MARKET YOU'D LIKE TO VIEW BY CALLING US AT 310.623.1359. Our Cell: 424.242.8856 Email: jerryandrachel@newhomesLA.com DRE #: 01701809

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Summer 2009 CONDO Median Sales Area by Area of LA

Hi Everyone!

Sorry it's been awhile. I've been on vacation the last week, but I promise now I'm back, I'm committed to keeping my blog updated as regularly as my schedule allows. Hopefully every week!

Nest week, I'll write an article explaining my opinions of Short Sales - Is it worth the wait or is it just empty promises?

For today, here's the the 2009 Median Condo Sales "Climate Map" that was released by the MLS a couple weeks ago. ENJOY! This is a great chart because it breaks down median prices for each neighborhood in LA.

2009 Condo Median Sales Chart for Los Angeles


All the Best,
Jerry
310-228-8856

No comments:

Post a Comment